LBrainery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action

+3
DaggerJonquil
Brick Tamland
cyberSmashLink
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Empty Re: the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action

Post by DaggerJonquil Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:00 pm

Ok, so Homerpalooza rolled a 15 to start and Brick rolled an 11. This means it's Homer's turn. What do you do?
DaggerJonquil
DaggerJonquil
Fuctioning Brain
Fuctioning Brain

Number of posts : 92
Whats your deal? : If butterflies are made of butter, then what are kidney beans made of?
Room : Bathroom
Registration date : 2008-02-19

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/200the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Powers:
Purim character::

Back to top Go down

the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Empty Re: the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action

Post by HomerPalooza67 Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Roll first turn:
Attack: 3
I rolled a d16 (T19?)

Dice Roller
Spoiler:
HomerPalooza67
HomerPalooza67
Social Brain!
Social Brain!

Number of posts : 176
Location : The State of Confusion. Yes, it does exist (somewhere, probably near Washington, D.C.).
Whats your deal? : Photoshop, dude! It's all about photoshop!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-18

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/200the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/200)
Powers:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoaringTiger Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:34 am

i feel like im a really bad game of some sort of lord of the rings type thing
RoaringTiger
RoaringTiger
Fuctioning Brain
Fuctioning Brain

Number of posts : 65
Whats your deal? : Seems madam I know not seems I am definitely the topdog
Registration date : 2008-02-21

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/200the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/200)
Powers:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaggerJonquil Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:21 pm

Ok, Homer, you scored a hit and dealt 1 damage to Brick. Your turn Brick; Choose a skill to use and then roll the 20-sided die and tell me the result.
DaggerJonquil
DaggerJonquil
Fuctioning Brain
Fuctioning Brain

Whats your deal? : If butterflies are made of butter, then what are kidney beans made of?

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/200the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Powers:

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerPalooza67 Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:25 pm

This is why i challenged Brick to a duel (which he seems to be ignoring):
https://lbrainery.darkbb.com/introduce-yourself-f7/i-am-the-man-t46-30.htm#670
HomerPalooza67
HomerPalooza67
Social Brain!
Social Brain!

Location : The State of Confusion. Yes, it does exist (somewhere, probably near Washington, D.C.).

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/200the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/200)
Powers:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Admin Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Spoiler:
The Admin carried out 4 launched of one the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Dice_by_4G0NY (Just for Homer and B.) :
13 , 13 , 9 , 6
The Admin
The Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Location : seventh moon on darshanaxa in the galaxy of xylifixiax
Whats your deal? : I am just visting this planet cause thats a requirement for my college....
Registration date : 2008-02-15

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue157/200the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (157/200)
Powers:

https://lbrainery.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerPalooza67 Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:49 pm

Thanks!
HomerPalooza67
HomerPalooza67
Social Brain!
Social Brain!

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
Powers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:48 pm

i choose to attack with
double shot

roll 1: d13
roll 2: d18

Spoiler:
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Social Brain!
Social Brain!

Number of posts : 162
Whats your deal? : I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.
Registration date : 2008-02-20

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/200the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Powers:

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerPalooza67 Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:11 am

Did you subtract 2 from each?

Ha, i'm ahead of you!
HomerPalooza67
HomerPalooza67
Social Brain!
Social Brain!

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
Powers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:44 pm

that was before i subtracted 2. now i rolled 2x, and i believe your armor is 10.
that means that my attacks, with one being 13-2=
and the other being 18-2=
i should have struck you 2x. nonetheless, we will wait for jonquil.
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Social Brain!
Social Brain!

Number of posts : 162
Whats your deal? : I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.
Registration date : 2008-02-20

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/200the debate against homer and brick continue click here to see the action - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Powers:

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerPalooza67 Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:46 pm

How much damage is that?

I rolled a 2
Fighter+3

Spoiler:
HomerPalooza67
HomerPalooza67
Social Brain!
Social Brain!

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
Powers:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaggerJonquil Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:18 am

Ok then. Brick, you are correct; both attacks hit and you dealt a total of 4 damage to Homer. Homer, your attack missed (pls nect time specify whether it's attacking or defending, btw).
It's now your turn, Brick.
Also, you'll note that for balancing purposes, the arrows from the ranger's Double Shot now deal 1-2 rather than 1-3.
DaggerJonquil
DaggerJonquil
Fuctioning Brain
Fuctioning Brain

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
Powers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2