LBrainery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shehecheyanu

+3
TopStinger2007
shamguy4
Howiedoin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shehecheyanu - Page 2 Empty Re: Shehecheyanu

Post by Brick Tamland Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:02 pm

well i just like to argue, homerpalooza. so there. what do you say to that? probably nothing, because the only response to that is "no you don't like arguing" and i think that i've proven beyond a reasonable doubt that i do, so you can't even play devil's advocate on this one! so ha!
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Social Brain!
Social Brain!

Number of posts : 162
Whats your deal? : I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.
Room : Bathroom
Registration date : 2008-02-20

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
Shehecheyanu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/200Shehecheyanu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Powers:
Purim character::

Back to top Go down

Shehecheyanu - Page 2 Empty Re: Shehecheyanu

Post by HomerPalooza67 Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:48 pm

But I am not the Devil's Advocate. Why the hell* would I want to argue for the Devil? And, Sir Brick, I try my best not to lie, so I will not say that you don't like to argue, becasue, quite obviously, you do.

*Pun intended

But you were PRETENDING to eat the cholent, O' Jonquil The Vegetarian!
HomerPalooza67
HomerPalooza67
Social Brain!
Social Brain!

Number of posts : 176
Location : The State of Confusion. Yes, it does exist (somewhere, probably near Washington, D.C.).
Whats your deal? : Photoshop, dude! It's all about photoshop!!!
Room : Bathroom
Registration date : 2008-02-18

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
Shehecheyanu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/200Shehecheyanu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/200)
Powers:
Purim character::

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum