LBrainery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your ideas for l-Brainery

4 posters

Go down

your ideas for l-Brainery Empty your ideas for l-Brainery

Post by The Admin Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:05 pm

L-Brainery seems to be getting a bit quiet lately.....

I believe its because LBrainery has become a chat room... for fun....
What happen to the plan for L-Brainery to become the community forum for our college??
What happen?

the site was suppose to be a place for Ned Flander students to get together and talk about college life but it turned into a playground...

I believe if people looked at the site more seriously and posted more seriously then there would be a change...
I notice that in the beginning some people were very into it and were serious about it....
I guess then they realized the site wasnt official so they stopped putting an act on....
well if you have any ideas on how to make L-Brainery prosper please post!! because your ideas are wanted!!!

I worked hard on this site.....and to watch it just fall away..... well I dont want it to fall away.....
The Admin
The Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Location : seventh moon on darshanaxa in the galaxy of xylifixiax
Whats your deal? : I am just visting this planet cause thats a requirement for my college....
Room : Bathroom
Registration date : 2008-02-15

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
your ideas for l-Brainery Left_bar_bleue157/200your ideas for l-Brainery Empty_bar_bleue  (157/200)
Powers:
Purim character::

https://lbrainery.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

your ideas for l-Brainery Empty Re: your ideas for l-Brainery

Post by cyberSmashLink Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:26 pm

for starters, maybe the site would be better if people would stop making fun of oyher people's stories.(in particular making fun of me...i was just trying to be creative, just like you were being creative in making this forum)
2: we need more members, how could it be a community for the college if only 20 people are on it?
3: people like to write the famous word of
Y
A
R
G,
some people found it mean to have the word instead come up as-" I am a stupid moron with no sense of humor!!!!!! "(And I am not a stupid moron, but i admit that maybe i don't have a good sence of humor)
4: evrer since some Mysterious person started to be clairvoyant, nothing has been a surprise anymore
cyberSmashLink
cyberSmashLink
Fuctioning Brain
Fuctioning Brain

Number of posts : 100
Whats your deal? : $1,000,000
Major : Psycology
Room : the place where i am currently in
Registration date : 2008-02-19

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
your ideas for l-Brainery Left_bar_bleue45/200your ideas for l-Brainery Empty_bar_bleue  (45/200)
Powers:
Purim character:: Bigson

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:46 pm

for starters, perhaps some people can take suggestions when they are offered to them, and stop ruining stories when they are told that they are ruining stories. (if we are discussing you, then let's say be creative within the parameters set for the story. don't start acting other people's characters, for example, then say, "i just acted your character for a while, hope you don't mind," when the rules clearly don't allow for that.
2: i fully agree. i think this is only possible by making this attractive to other members of the college. i don't think most people in this college want to waste time writing about the purim story or max, so if you want to make a forum that people want to join, you should make threads with topics that people want to discuss.
3: some people got sick of seeing that word everywhere, so making it say "I am a stupid moron with no sense of humor!!!!!!" is a fantastic deterrence. i'm not so sure there were all that many people who appreciated seeing that word everywhere. it's called spamming, and most people don't appreciate it.
4: huh?
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Social Brain!
Social Brain!

Number of posts : 162
Whats your deal? : I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.
Registration date : 2008-02-20

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
your ideas for l-Brainery Left_bar_bleue150/200your ideas for l-Brainery Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Powers:
Purim character::

Back to top Go down

Post by shamguy4 Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:50 pm

ewwww dont be too harsh on people brick!!
No its not just you!!
Adn I tried making the site more appeasing by posting my Jewish History notes!!
and I plan on posting more work related stuff!!
shamguy4
shamguy4

Number of posts : 76
Whats your deal? : I dunno..... Just waiting...for something....
Registration date : 2008-02-18

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
your ideas for l-Brainery Left_bar_bleue50/200your ideas for l-Brainery Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Powers:
Purim character:: Haman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down