LBrainery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Help

Go down

Quick Help Empty Quick Help

Post by The Admin Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:18 pm

Getting around on the L-Brainery Forum is so simple (and if you say it isnt I will kill you!!! i worked really hard on this and still am!)
I just give you a few pointers...

The portal page is the page where you can view most recent posts and events and announcements.
The home page is the main or 'index' page of the forum. There you will find diferent subjects which will hopefully expand as more people come!
In the subjects are forums, and in the forums You can post!!

there is even a chat box at the botom of the home page!! You can text in ther and everyone will see it, just like instant messaging!!

Well thats all for now! I don't think I have to write rules right?... Just don't act stupid and try to type with grammar... it can get annoying...this is texting on a phone..

Oh! And also... We are not affiliated in any way with our college.. I dont wanna get in trouble!! In fact if you try and type the name of our school something else will pop up!!
The Admin
The Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Location : seventh moon on darshanaxa in the galaxy of xylifixiax
Whats your deal? : I am just visting this planet cause thats a requirement for my college....
Room : Bathroom
Registration date : 2008-02-15

L-Brainery stats
Brain cells:
Quick Help Left_bar_bleue157/200Quick Help Empty_bar_bleue  (157/200)
Powers:
Purim character::

https://lbrainery.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down